Assessments Pay for Community Expenses
Your timely payment of HOA dues is vital to the efficient maintenance of our wonderful, shared amenities. Your assessment pays for the following expenses:
- Operating and upkeep of common areas including landscaping, pool, playground, lakes, gazebo, fences, and entrance monuments
- Liability insurance for the common areas
- Property taxes for the common areas
- Legal fees
- Special projects
The assessment is currently $445 per year (subject to change each year). Statements are mailed out and posted online in January. Payment is due by January 31.
View/Download a copy of the 2020 Assessment Invoice.
Collection Process for Nonpayment
- Dues paid February 1-28: Late fee of $25, total dues $470
- Dues paid March 1-31: Additional late fee of $25, total dues $495
- Dues not paid by April 1: Property lien filed, total dues $495 plus legal fees
- Dues and legal fees not paid by May 1: Lien is exercised
Although there are no exceptions to paying the dues, should you have a hardship that keeps you from paying on time, please contact a Board Member.