Please read and follow the procedures, be considerate of everyone, and be patient as we will make changes as necessary. Keep in mind that this is only temporary…
- Stay home if you have a fever or any other signs of illness.
- Aquamarine will sanitize the pool every morning and the pool attendant will check/sanitize restrooms throughout the day and in the evening.
- NO guests – The pool is only for residents that currently live in Belle Meade and authorized babysitters.
- No parties.
- The pool opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Maintain 6 feet of space from members outside your family on the pool deck and in the water.
- There are to be no more than 35 people in the water at a time. Please maintain social distancing both in and out of the water.
- One family in the baby pool water at a time.
- Only one adult or one adult with child in the restroom at a time.
- Residents are responsible for sanitizing any touch points (faucet handles, door handles, toilet handle, light switch) in the restroom after use with the EPA disinfectant provided by Aquamarine. “YOU TOUCH IT, YOU CLEAN IT”
- Please initial and date the designated form after cleaning restrooms.
- There will be no lost and found. Any items left at the pool will be thrown away at the end of each day.
- TAKE OUT WHAT YOU BRING IN – Please pick up all trash and belongings before you leave the pool.
- The sharing of goggles, floats and toys is discouraged.
- Per the state mandate, lounge chairs and tables are placed in areas marked to comply with social distancing and are NOT to be moved. Residents are responsible for wiping down chairs after each use with the provided cleaner.
- During times of high capacity there is a 2.5 hour limit based on the honor system. Be courteous to your neighbors. In order to practice social distancing you may have to shorten your stay at the pool so other families can enjoy it.
- If your family is using a nanny/babysitter to bring your kids to the pool, you must provide the board with their name and contact information.
- The Belle Meade HOA does NOT guarantee that you won’t get sick.
- The Belle Meade HOA does NOT guarantee that the pool area is COVID free.
- SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
It is up to every resident in Belle Meade to be responsible for the safety and well being of their own family. If residents can not maintain social distancing and sanitize the restrooms after each use, we will have all families sign in for specific 2 hour time slots. As a community we are all responsible for adhering to these guidelines to ensure the safety of the neighborhood. We look forward to easing these restrictions when the Health Department allows.