Belle Meade Gives Thanks
We hope you’ll come out and join us for this fun event Thanksgiving morning! Don’t feel like trotting? No worries, come grab a hot cocoa, take a walk and listen to music as we cheer on our fellow Belle meaders.
A few quick things to point out before the event:
1. The 5K will start and end at the pool parking lot — we’ll go 2 times around the course (see race map). (There will be signage placed throughout the course but we wanted to give you a heads up.)
2. The pool restrooms are closed for the winter so please plan accordingly and use your home’s facilities beforehand.
3. Meet at the pool parking lot at 8:45 for a 9:00 start.
4. We will have prizes for the top finishers. There will be 4 categories: males>35, females>35, males<35, and females<35.
5. Due to limited parking at pool parking lot, if you plan to bring along any family or friends, please have them park at your own homes!
6.*****Lastly, just a friendly reminder to bring $5 or 5 canned goods per person so we can help the LIFE Food Pantry!*****
Thanks and see you there!!